One bedroom flat in Earls Court/Chelsea £1668pcm
Lovely and quiet one bedroom flat on the third floor of a beautiful Victorian building. Very pretty neighbourhood with easy access to shops and restaurants on Fulham Road and Kings Road.
- The flat is a 7 minute walk to Earls Court station and a 4 minute walk to Fulham Road.
- The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, a washing machine with dryer and lots of storage.
- The bedroom is perfect for a single individual or a couple, and has big wardrobes and lots of storage space.
- The living room comes with a big dining table, a couch and a smaller glass table. All furniture (including the bed) and carpet are new, as the landlord refurbished the flat last year. We bought a TV unit and an additional chest of drawers (for the living room) ourselves but we'll be happy to leave them in the flat for a small fee.
Tenancy agreement/change of occupancy
We are relocating and we need you to take over our tenancy agreement that ends on August 2022. However, the break clause is effective from August 2021. This means that you will have the option to move out next year, if you want to stay until the end of the tenancy. We are going to pay for the admin feeds in order to change the names in the tenancy agreement.
The bills are excluded from the rent.
-£172 council tax
-£57.91 gas and electricity
For water, gas and electricity, you don’t have to stick to the current providers, you can find something more economical.
Professionals only (no freelancers or students please). You will need to provide employer and landlord references.
£1,668 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- 31 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 10 months
- Maximum term
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant