Bright double en-suite room in modern flat
A lovely two-bedroom apartment located in the heart of Kentish Town. The apartment is bright and airy and in excellent condition throughout.
On offer is a:
- Double en-suite room (en-suite with bath and shower)
- Open plan kitchen and large sitting room
- Bright and airy
- Heating and hot water included!
- Located on the second floor with lift available
- Fast broadband for working from home
- Ample street parking available free all day at weekends and evenings. Parking permit would need to be acquired for all day mid-week parking.
Brilliantly located a stone’s throw from Kentish Town and Camden, with an excellent array of pubs, restaurants, beautiful parks and shops close by.
- 7-minute walk to Kentish Town Station (Northern Line)
- 4-minute walk to Kentish Town West (Overground)
- 10-minute walk to Hampstead Heath and Parliament Hill Lido
- 10-minute cycle to Regent Park
I am a 32-year-old teacher with lots of hobbies and interests. As I am working at school during the day ordinarily, the flat would be yours for home working. In the present circumstances, I am at home teaching remotely, but the flat easily accommodates two home workers.
I enjoy keeping fit, reading, going to the pub and eating out. I am generally a busy person but would love to live with someone who would like to share dinner occasionally and enjoy a chat over a cup of tea or a glass of wine at the end of the day.
Please contact me if you are interested.
- £954 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, reading, gym, yoga, fitness, swimming, netflix, pubs, animals, eating out, gigs, rugby, politics, history, anime
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate