Modern double room beside station - available now
Hi! I’m looking for a flatmate to rent a beautiful double room in my two bed flat.
The room comes furnished with with a double bed, bedside tables, and a wardrobe. There is plenty of space for you to add in a desk, chest of drawers, armchair, or any other furniture you would like. You will also have sole access to a shower room with a heated towel rack, mirrored cupboard, and ‘rainforest’-style shower.
The flat itself is on the thirteenth floor and is modern (the building was completed this year) and spacious, with an open-plan kitchen/living/hall area and a large balcony with beautiful views across London and the surrounding countryside. It is directly beside the train station (but you won't hear it).
Direct trains to:
- London Bridge (16 mins)
- Charing Cross (c.25 mins)
- Victoria (c.30 mins)
- Cannon Street (c.30 mins)
There are also regular buses to North Greenwich station for access to the Jubilee Line. There are also easy transport options to Greenwich, Lewisham, Woolwich, and wider south London.
The flat is set in a brand new development with plenty of local amenities, including:
- Free residents’ only gym,
- Sainsbury’s local & ALDI
- Young & Co. pub
- PureGym and David Lloyd
- Food and coffee stalls in the Village Square every day
I’m originally from Northern Ireland and have lived in London for the last four years or so, having previously studied up in Scotland for four years before that. I’m gay, and am happy to live with someone of any sexual orientation, gender, or background. I work as a lobbyist for the theatre industry (which means free tickets to shows if you’re a theatre geek like me!) and work a mix of in the office and from home, so I will be in the flat during the day a couple of days a week.
I’m pretty social and often see friends a couple of nights a week and at weekends, and enjoy exploring London and the south east (I have a car which means lots of hiking and beach trips when the weather is good!). I’m pretty easy going and down to earth, and am looking for a flatmate who enjoys spending some time together – either doing cooking, movie nights, or a trip to the pub. If you enjoy a good dinner party and meeting new people then this could be the perfect flat for you – if you like throwing 2am house parties at the weekends then it probably isn’t, sorry!
*ADDITIONAL INFO - MOVE IN AND FLAT*
- The room is available to move into from now.
- Bills normally come to about £150 per person per month (WiFi, electricity, heating, TV licence, council tax, water).
- I have a very well stocked kitchen, but there is room for you to bring your own furniture and decor if you’d like to add to the living area or hallway (and your bedroom of course).
- There are no assigned parking spaces, but you can rent an underground car park space in the basement of the building for £100pm.
- Professionals only please – postgrad students considered.
If you have any questions please just drop me a message! I’m happy to do virtual or in-person intros and tours.
- £875 pcm (double/En suite)
- Minimum term
- 9 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, reading, socialising, movies, walking, theatre, hiking, pubs, exercise, culture, singing, meeting new people, current affairs
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate