Amazing Bright Notting Hill Flat to Rent
Incredibly bright and spacious one bed flat on the top floor of this historical building. The flat, recently renovated, features an internal staircase, wooden floor, a large kitchen, a study area and open plan living room. Close to Portobello Road, all the bars and entertainment of Notting Hill are just around the corner, with Ladbroke Grove Station 1 minute walk away.
- furnished/unfurnished/partly furnished (up to tenant)
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- open space kitchen/lounge
- study area, IDEAL FOR WORKING FROM HOME
- Deposit / Bond is 5 weeks rent (£1,900)
- Minimum tenancy is 3 Months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Bills not included (an extra £200pm to include all bills)
- No Students
- Pets might be considered, get in touch
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
No agency fees payable nor any other hidden fee.
Available from end of February 2021, flexible on dates.
Thanks for looking, please feel free to contact me for more information
£1,575 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord