Double Room | Bills Incl. | 10mins to Ldn Bridge
**WEEKDAY LET - AVAILABLE UP TO OCTOBER ONLY...SHORTER TERM LETS POSSIBLE TOO"
I have a large double room available in a spacious flat. Move-in date can be flexible, ideally early/mid July.
You’ll be living with just one other person - myself. I am a marketing consultant and currently working from home for the time being. I’m easy going, keep the flat clean and tidy, enjoy watching movies/tv, going for a drink, heading to the gym, cooking meals in the flat.
Ideally looking for
- a like-minded, working professional who is friendly, easy-going, kind, tidy and respects the flat and belongings.
- Mon to Friday let - this is a safe and secure base to keep things but also to come back to after a long day at work
About the Flat and room:
- Spacious hallway, open-plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, large size shared bathroom
- Spacious balcony
- Room comes with a new double bed (with plenty of storage beneath the bed), mattress, duvet & pillows.
- Room includes a wardrobe, tall chest of drawers, desk for working from home and bedside table
- £650pm (this is for MON-FRI and would be adjusted based on how many days per week)
- All bills included (council tax, water, gas, electricity, broadband, TV....including Sky Entertainment, Netflix, Amazon, Sky Sports and BT Sport if that's important to you)
About the Area:
- Note: the flat is located close to 'The Gym' on Thurston Road
- The Gym literally 60 seconds walk away which is really convenient
- There is a Supermarket with everything you need 2mins walk away and a much larger Tesco superstore 15mins walk away
- Within 5-10 mins walk from the flat there's a fresh pizza/pasta place, a Peruvian restaurant+cocktail bar, a nice modern pub with beer garden and great food, a great breakfast place for a good fry up and a nice deli cafe with fresh baked goods and coffee.
- Lewisham high street is 10mins walk away with a good shopping centre
- Lewisham train station is about 7mins walk away with trains to London Bridge, Cannon Street, Waterloo East, Victoria and Charing Cross.....as well as DLR to Greenwhich, Canary Wharf and Stratford.
- Greenwhich park is 30min walk from the flat and Hilly Fields park which is really nice is 20mins walk
- Brockley market is 15mins walk away and runs Saturdays 10-2 which is great
Looking forward to hearing from you and feel free to drop me a message with any questions / arrange a viewing.
Mon - Fri let
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 4 months
- Room available Monday to Friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, gym, socialising, films, food, football, running, walking, cinema, netflix, wine, eating out, chilling
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord