Large Double Room & Bathroom
Renting a large double room with bathroom, within a ground floor apartment with garden.
I am a live-in landlord so would like to find someone I can share my home with and also occasionally enjoy each other’s company or go for explore/brunch/local pub or bar. You would also being living with my people-loving little Pomeranian dog, so you would need to be pet friendly and happy to live with her but she’s well trained (does not bark or cause disturbance) and gets on with her own business. I tend to be quite busy with work (currently working from home) and keep to myself while working Mon-Fri, however weekends and occasional weekday evenings I like to go out and socialise or cook, have a wine & Netflix sesh at home. Love all things music related, travelling, food and trying out new experiences. Once in a while i like to have friends over, so if you are also comfortable with that.
Your room will be furnished with: bed, triple wardrobe and desk/dressing table (if you want it included). Tenant has use of you own large bathroom opposite your room with bath and shower.
There will be a shared living room area with TV/sofa and kitchen/dining area for dinner. The property also includes a garden which surrounds all the rooms in the property, for easy access much needed outside space for times such as lockdown!
The property backs onto a lovely local park which is nice for little walk or to meet friends and sit outside, there is also an outside workout equipment area, basketball and football courts and outside theatre space.
- 5min walk to Leyton tube station, 1 stop to Stratford or only 4 stops to Liverpool Street and easy access to many other areas
- Lots of local shops, pubs and markets
- Walking distance to Stratford and trendy Hackney Wick
I am looking for someone to move in from early Jan onwards, would also consider short-term lets and Mon-Fri stays. Any questions please ask! :)
Mon - Fri let
- Flat share
- E11 Area info
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, gym, socialising, fitness, wine, going out, eating out, gigs, culture, festivals, eating, comedy, nights out, cryptocurrency
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord