Master Bedroom w/ En-suite + skyline views
🏡 Luxury Double Room with En-Suite close to Limehouse Station 🚇 (DLR)
Looking to find someone ASAP to replace my flatmate who is sadly leaving our lovely apartment.
Looking for someone who wants to live in a great area, in a fully furnished and equipped flat with all my own lovely furniture (apart from your room which is unfurnished* but has a huge built in wardrobe). Your new room will be the master bedroom with views of Canary Wharf and a high spec, modern en-suite!
*furniture packs can be provided by the Ropemakers team at a cost OR my current flatmate may up for selling her bed and mattress which are both less than a year old.
• Winter garden balcony with retractable glass windows and views on the London skyline AND Canary Wharf 🌇
• Generous open plan kitchen / living / dining room
•Flat is fully furnished with my own lovely furniture ☺️
•Underfloor heating 🔥
• Plenty of storage space 📦
• 5 min walk to Limehouse Basin ⚓️ and DLR Station 🚉 and 2 stops to Canary Wharf - links to Jubilee Line, food, shopping and cinema!
•2 stops to Bank Station!
• 20 minute walk to Canary Wharf along the river
• Under 30 mins to Victoria Park 🌿 along Regents Canal (at great walk which can take you all the way to Kings X and beyond)
•On site Gym and Yoga Studio 🧘🏼♀️🏋🏼♀️ or Pure Gym down the road
•24/7 management and security 🔐
Feeling spoilt for choice yet?
Me! Hey I’m Jazz and I’m 31.
I work in Mayfair as a Paraplanner (basically junior Financial Advisor 🤓) and can be found down the pub 🍻 after work or back home with a 🍷 watching a horror film on Netflix. On occasion I like to pencil in some yoga before work or before bed as WFH has made me stiffer than…*insert inappropriate pun here*
I currently work flexi, so I’m in the office half the week and half the time at home (9-5). I work from my laptop 💻 so I don’t take up much space!
In my spare time I like to wander around London and discover cool quirky markets, food stalls 🍽 and just general places that eat, drink or be merry! I am a sucker for bottomless brunch 🥂and an avid video gamer 🎮🤓
If I sound like your cup of tea, let me know! Please send me a message to arrange a viewing or if you have any questions !!
- Flat share
- E14 Area info
- £1,050 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, yoga, photography, gaming, netflix, pubs, festivals, exploring london, creative, horror films, self-improvement, street food, 80s, espresso martinis, spontaneity
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate