Bermondsey St - Double En-Suite Room
DOUBLE ROOM WITH ENSUITE IN BERMONDSEY STREET SE1
available in a converted warehouse apartment. Prime location in a private, safe and quiet yard off trendy Bermondsey Street. Friendly and chilled out. A spacious place to call home.
- Large double room with private shower and toilet
- French doors which access the balcony
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Double bed
- Desk / Chair / Drawers / Wardrobe
- Floor to ceiling windows give lots of natural light
- Large kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Good size covered terrace
- Peaceful and clean
- Located in a quite yard
AREA - BERMONDSEY STREET:
- Near the Thames and More London
- Located between London and Tower Bridges.
- Lively 'village' street
- Numerous local bars and restaurants
- Convenient supermarkets, delis and gyms
- Quirky shops/galleries (inc glassblowing/fashion museum)
- Village green with tennis courts
- 5 mins walk to London Bridge mainline and tube network
- 15 mins tube to West End or Canary Wharf.
- Short walk to the City and river and More London.
- Three males
- All sociable, easy-going and considerate.
- Professionals aged around 25-35
- All enjoy a clean, tidy and fairly quite environment.
- Broadband Wi-Fi
- Communal TV
- Weekly cleaner
- Washing machine (in a separate utility area)
- Fixed monthly contribution to cover the bills (£130 p/m)
- I sort out the bills to avoid any hassle for the tenants
If this sounds like what you are looking for, or you would like some more information, please contact me. (Text/email is best and I will call back).
- £235 pw (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord