** Stunning Room+TV in Heart of Central London **
ZONE 1. Modern large double with LED TV. Only a few minutes WALK from the City and a brief hop to the West End. Includes utility bills, FREE high speed internet and FREE communal Cleaner. In the Tower Hill/Shadwell/Aldgate East/Whitechapel E1 area.
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen! I know you must be looking for a decent room, and I am also looking for a decent person to live in our spare bedroom! So, for us both to like each other and find each other suitable and fast, I must stress that you need to read the details below and follow my phone instructions carefully and quickly! Which is: For any questions or to arrange a viewing please give me a call. If I am unable to answer then please send a text OR sms message and I will call you right back.
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON ZONE 1!
ONLY 3 to 10 minutes walk:
* Tower Hill station (Zone 1)
* Tower Gateway station (Zone 1)
* Shadwell station (Zone 2)
* Whitechapel station (Zone 2)
* Aldgate East station (Zone 1)
* Wapping station (Zone 2)
The Essentials and 'THE PRICE':
* Double room + State of the Art TV
* Rent is Fully inclusive of ALL Utility Bills (for more info see below)
* 1 calendar month deposit plus 1 month rent in advance
* STRICTLY: No DSS/benefit claimants!
* Sorry, no pets and no smoking in the house.
* Require adequate work and previous Landlord's references
* Available now
- Minimum term: 6 months
- Price: £173 per week
- Nadir Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Room is only for one person i. e. no couples/sharers
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES: Please strike a note, these bills are completely 'FREE OF CHARGE' so enjoy all you like and as much as you like in the house *
* Professional Communal Cleaner Once A Week
* Wireless High Speed Broadband Internet
* Standard cleaning materials
* Cordless BT Phone Landline For Incoming Calls (useful for international calling cards to dial abroad using freephone
* Over 100 Freeview digital TV and radio channels and interactive services via external aerial. numbers!)
UTILITY BILLS: Are included in your rent - please do enjoy within reason, so no messy bills just with one rent payment all these are included *
* Gas Bill
* Electric Bill
* Council Tax Bill
* Water Bill
NECESSARY HOUSE RULES: This is indeed in both of our interests!
* Always always pay the rent on time - this is the only way how I can afford to keep you!
* Always keep your home clean by 'cleaning as you go' + cleaning rules.
* Always try to have a nice relationship with fellow housemates by being considerate + respectful
* Always keep your home clean! (Emphasised this again because its THAT important to me)
TRANSPORT TUBE & DLR CONNECTIONS:
* Shadwell station (DLR and London Overground, zone 2) - 3 min walk
* Tower Hill station (District and Circle lines, zone 1) - 8 min walk
* Tower Gateway station (DLR and National Rail, zone 1) - 8 min walk
* Whitechapel station (Hammersmith & City and District lines, zone 2) - 7 min walk
* Aldgate East station (Hammersmith & City and District lines, zone 1) - 8 min walk
* Wapping station (East London line and London Overground, Zone 2) - 5 min walk
PROXIMITY TO OTHER CENTRAL LONDON ZONE 1 LANDMARKS:
* 2 min to Bank for Central, District, Circle, Northern and Waterloo & City lines
* 5 min to Canary Wharf (Docklands) for Jubilee Line
* Travel time to central London and "the city" by tube/DLR is approx 5-10 minutes
* Approx. 15-20 min walk London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Bank and the City.
Lots of bus connections, including day and night buses, to central London and the City are within 1 to few min walk: LOCAL BUS ROUTES INCLUDE (Sorry, only mention of main stops as full list is too long!):
15/N15 (for Paddington, Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross & Oxford Circus),
N551 (for Haymarket, Bank & Chancery Lane),
N550 (for Blackfriars),
D3 (for Canary Wharf & Docklands),
100 (for Elephant & Castle, MA901 Aldgate, & Liverpool Street,
205 (for Kings Cross),
135 (for Old Street & Westferry),
115 (for Aldgate),
339 (for Mile End).
LOCAL AREA & CONVENIENCES:
* All amenities located nearby. Around 5 min walk e. g.
* Several supermarkets including Tesco, Iceland, Waitrose and Sainsbury
* Commercial Road (many independent shops) and Watney Market
* Fitness First gym and Shadwell Basin (space for jogging, cycling and skating)
* Post office, banks, news agents, 24h grocery stores etc.
* Many bars, restaurant, cafes, street markets nearby e. g. approx 10 mins walk
* Restaurants and night life of Brick Lane and local area e. g. St Katherine’s Docks
* Petticoat Lane, BrickLane, Old Spitalfields and Whitechapel street markets
* Columbia Street flower market
* Queen Mary University, Metropolitan University and Royal London Hospital nearby
* The area has dedicated cycle lanes for cyclists
The room is a Double room, bright and newly decorated, with own lock and key. It includes a wall mounted large HD TV with freeview (100+ channels) and is fully furnished – double bed, quality mattress, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair, shelves, wall hung mirror, bedside cabinet, wall art, lined curtains, coffee table etc.
* Fully furnished – Modern Beds with Luxury Orthopedic Mattress
* High quality wooden laminate flooring
* Central heating and double glazed windows
* Fully fitted kitchen/diner
* Separate allocated cupboards and fridge/freezer spaces.
* 2 large fridge freezers. Washing machine. Tumble dryer.
* 2 toilets. 1 shower. 24hr hot water.
* Good size balcony.
MY GENERAL COMMENTS:
Since this Room is Fully refurbished and redecorated and the condition of the whole house is excellent, it is in your interest to view immediately in order to avoid disappointment as this room may be taken FASTER than you think *
For any questions or to arrange a viewing please give me a CALL. If you get my voicemail please leave a message and I will call you back.
- £173 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent