Fully-furnished, Large Double in Brand New Build
Looking for a new housemate to join us in this 3 bedroom (2 bathroom) apartment located in this beautiful property development called London City Island.
It is just off Canning Town Station (on the jubilee line and DLR) and has bus interlinks to Canary Wharf and the city as well.
My current housemate, Ayesha and I are both 23, graduated from the Universitu of Warwick and are now working in banking and consulting respectively. We enjoy travelling, photography, cooking and meeting new people. We like going out to drink/eat, going to the cinema or even just having a chill night in the flat. We're friendly, fun, clean, sociable people who respect each other's space and would like to find a similar girl who we become friends with too.
Some highlights of the property are below:
- Brand new, modern interiors and fully furnished
- Common Living Room, balcony and kitchen
- Amazing views of the city and the Thames
- The room (with bedding incl.) is en-suite and has its own balcony
- Lifetime membership to access the spa, pool & gym
- Home to the English National Ballet
- 24-hour concierge
- Restaurant, cafe and an island grocer
- Salisbury's is in the process of opening soon
- A bus ride/walk away from Canary Wharf and easy to get to the city
Goodluck Hope - its sister property - located nearby has similar amenities including a cinema which is all accessible to us free of cost.
PS: We need to find someone by the end of the month, so please contact us if you are interested for more details or any questions.
- £1,000 pcm (double/en suite)
- 01 Sep 2020
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 23
- Any pets?
- Cooking, Travelling, Meeting new people from different cultures, Going out
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate