Quiet double bedroom overlooking back garden
Quiet first floor bedroom, approx 4 metres by 3 (12 ft by 10), overlooking the back garden of this friendly, shared house. Furnishings include a double bed, a desk and chair, along with extensive shelving space.
Location: quiet street 5 mins by bus (104) from Upton Park tube; 5 minutes' walk to Newham General Hospital and 30 mins to the Olympic Park via the Greenway.
Common, shared areas of the house include:
1. A large living/dining-room (7 metres by 3), with sofas, dining-table and fireplace, as well as partially-stocked book shelves and innovative artwork. A door from here leads out to the kitchen scullery and on to the garden.
2. A kitchen, with ample cupboard space, and:
* 5-hob gas cooker and electric oven
* Two large fridges, one with freezer section
* Separate freezer
* Pans, plates, cups, glasses and cutlery
* Separate scullery space with adjustable ceiling clothes rack
3. Bathroom: on the first floor with standard 170 x 70 mm bath tub with shower attachment; toilet; hand basin; heated towel rail
4. Front and back gardens. The back garden (approx 10 metres by 5) contains a fully-functional (if chilly in winter) outside toilet adjoining the house, a built-in barbecue facility, and beds planted with flowers and herbs. There is also a large patio with dining-table and chairs..
The rent includes EVERYTHING: council tax, all utility bills and broadband (with booster to ensure reception in all parts of the house) as well as weekly cleaning of common areas of the house.
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord