Great double room in the heart of the City
There is a furnished double bedroom with your own bathroom (ensuite) and lots of storage space, available in a sought after location in the heart of London, moments from St. Pauls, Barbican, Bank, and Farringdon tube stations. Quiet at the weekends, but a stone's throw from busy areas, this flat is perfect for professionals who want a short commute from bed to desk. It's a fully furnished apartment, with views of St Paul's Cathedral. It would suit busy professionals who want to walk to work.
The current flatmates are busy professionals who enjoy relaxing after work and immersing themselves in London life. They are looking for relaxed and clean individuals that match their busy lifestyles and who they can engage in conversations and meals. There is a maid who comes weekly to tidy up too!
Newly furbished bathrooms and kitchen, with a long induction hob and lots of storage space, other amenities you can expect are:
- use of your own bathroom
- TV/DVD player (not integrated)
- Miele washing machine (no dryer!!)
- an upstairs roof patio (great for those summer BBQs!)
- daytime Concierge/Intercom.
Local grocery stores include:
- Tesco Express (St Martin's le Grand - 2 mins walk)
- Tesco Metro (next to Bank station - 6 mins walk)
- Sainsburys Local (Paternoster - 3 mins walk)
- Waitrose (Barbican - 10 mins walk)
- Marks and Spencers (Paternoster - 4 mins walk)
- Marks and Spencers (Cheapside - 4 mins walk)
Local tubes stops are:
St Pauls (Central Line - 2 mins walk)
Barbican (Met, Circle and Hammersmith Lines - 4 mins walk)
Bank (Central, Northern, Waterloo & City, DLR - 6 mins walk)
- £1,280 pcm (double/en suite)
- 01 Dec 2019
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 25
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord