Double Room w/ PARKING (Barbican) M-F Let
Spare double room in available in a modern, purpose-built building with porter located next to the Barbican. Comes with a dedicated parking space.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- communal living area
- kitchen (washer/dryer)
- west-facing balcony
-**parking space in building**
- communal roof terrace with view of St. Paul's Cathedral
- double bed (please note that the bedframe has changed since the picture was taken)
- wooden garment rack
- bathroom across the hall
- utilities (water and electricity)
- 2 minutes' walk to Barbican Station
- 5 minutes' walk to St. Paul's Station
- 10 minutes' walk to Liverpool Street Station, City Thameslink and Farringdon
- 15 minutes' walk to Blackfriars
The flat is centrally located in the City, just a short two-minute walk from Barbican station and a few moments’ more to St Paul’s station which runs a 24 hour service at the weekend. The Elizabeth line’s new Farringdon station entrance on Long Lane will add to the excellent local transport links, making it possible to travel to Canary Wharf in approximately 8 minutes, Bond Street in 5 and Heathrow in 30 minutes. There is also a bus stop directly outside the flat.
You will be sharing with one couple (one male, one female), who are both working professionals and out of the flat most of the day.
Ideally you are a working professional with a home outside of London, looking for a place close to the office Monday to Friday. The room comes with a dedicated parking space where you can park your car during the week.
Price: £250/week (Mon-Fri let only)
Please feel free to get in touch and ask any questions.
- £250 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 35
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord