Beautiful & bright room for rent
There is a beautiful and quite room with a nice view over the canal available from Dec 13th near Haggerston station (5mins walk).
It's a 2 bed, 2 bathroom flat with a spacious & cosy living room, a modern kitchen, a balcony (view of the canal) and an extra storage room. The apartment is very quiet & bright and has recently been renovated (newly painted walls and brand new carpets in the rooms).
is amazing, just a few minutes off buzzing Shoreditch and Kingsland road & Dalston around the corner, as well as boradway market, London fields & victoria park.
- Old street (20mins walk) - Northern Line
- Liverpool street (30mins walk) - Central line
- Haggerston (5mins walk) - Overground
is a double room, facing the quiet patio. It comes with a bed, closet & 2 chest of drawers (see photo).
The apartment has 2 bathrooms, so each person has their own (this room has the master bathroom, with window!)
The rent is £1100 p. m. including bills (internet, cleaner, council tax, water & gas).
About me :
34 from Austria, chilled and considerate, usually at the office most of the time or traveling (a bit tricky atm)
Let me know if that sounds like a great place to you and this could be your lovely new home :)
- £1,100 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, sports, art, food, running, yoga, hiking, culture, skiing
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate