Double bedroom for single person in Wincmore Hill
The flat is located Winchmore Hill. It is a 2 bedroom flat on the 2nd floor. Only 5 mins away from Winchmore Hill railway station by foot. The line goes straight into Moorgate Station. Takes approx 25 mins. Also, bus routes are located outside the flat, to Southgate, Wood Green underground stations (on the Piccadilly line) and Enfield Town/Chase railway stations. Local shops, restaurants and pubs are either right outside the flat or a few minutes talk away; with Winchmore Hill Sainsbury's down the road, approx. 3 mins by foot.
Wifi and washing machine are avaliable. But not the living room.
All bills included.
The room is avaliable for a working professional male/female min age 35 to 65.
Please, do not take any offence, I ask the following information from anyone who maybe living with myself and my other lodger.
Please can you look through the list below; if you are not happy with this, then there is no point in viewing the room. Sorry to be rude and blunt, but I need to be sure and happy to whom I rent the room out to and not be uncomfortable in my own flat.
1. Minimum stay - 6months+
2. Reason why are you leaving your current place
3. References - previous landlords/address - details
5. Bank statements/pay slips - I do not want to see your
salary, as long as you pay the rent on time, that fine.
6. Work details (name / phone) of company and boss
7. Clean, quiet, tidy, no Gf’s/Bf’s visiting or staying over, no loud music or pets.
9. Security deposit (£495) plus 1 month’s (£495) rent in advance. So, total amount before you move in £990.
10. Lodger’s tenancy agreement must be signed by both parties before you move in.
- £495 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 35 to 50
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord