SW1V Pimilco/Victoria Double Room
VEGAN / PLANT-BASED household must be VEGAN / PLANT BASED to live here ie you do not eat animal products. Please do not contact me if you do.
Room available from 27th MAY 2021
• £650 per month.
• Council tax
• Broadband 60mb with EE (though I do not guarantee the the speed/connection)
• Flat cleaned once a week
• New mattress on double bed with breathable mattress protector
• ZONE 1 - SW1V - CENTRAL LONDON - AMAZING LOCATION - CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING
• First floor flat (No lift but not many steps - 11 I think?)
• Double bedroom 4m long x 2.35m wide approx.
• Large Communal Dining/Kitchen with table to dine at - 4m long x 2.80m wide approx.
• Shared Bathroom with separate toilet
• Central Heating
• Mixer Shower - great water pressure
• Rooms have Victorian character/high ceilings/large double glazed sash windows & window boxes
• Communal areas in the Avenue (the Avenue/stairs/hallways) are cleaned by cleaners all through the week, and the green areas looked after by a gardener regularly.
• Private locked Bike shed (included)
• Permit parking on street (not included)
• Permit parking in Avenue if required (not included)
• Walk in 10 mins to a large Sainsburys in Pimlico for all of your shopping, where there are restaurants Thai, Indian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese etc, Pret, Cafe Nero and independent coffee shops, Victorian pubs, Post Office, Holland & Barrett, Tachbrook Street Food Market daily at lunch and for fruit veg fish butchers food market also, Leylands, Boots and many other independent shops.
10/12mins walk to:
• Sloane Square Tube - Circle/District lines
• Victoria Tube/National Rail Services Victoria/Circle/District lines
• Pimlico tube - Victoria Line
• Victoria Coach Station
• 15mins to St James's tube.
• Walk to Kings Road 15 mins.
• Walk to Oxford Street 25mins.
• Walk to Battersea Park in 8mins.
• NON-SMOKERS ONLY
• no couples
• no pets allowed sorry :(
I’m a Live in landlord - I work shifts 6 on 4 off. My 18 year old son lives with me a few days a week, Thursday evening to Sunday-Day, then he goes to work and live with his dad in Worcestershire Sunday to Thursday.
I am into health and fitness, I like cooking wholesome food and baking, love coffee & cafes, socialising, walks and crime dramas. I love London I moved down from Birmingham for it 3 years ago. I also love riding my bike when the weather is good, run occasionally, practice yoga, and play netball.
My son is into music he writes at home, and then produces in a studio so no loud music! He also likes playing basketball, is into fitness and healthy living.
We are a Plantbased household, so a Plantbased lodger would be lovely!
ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES PLEASE ASK!
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 44
- Any pets?
- cooking, socialising, walking, cycling, fitness, baking, coffee, health, exploring london, netball, vegan, house music, crime dramas, plant based
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord