Mon-Fri Only Big & Bright Double 5Min from Brixton
**PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MONDAY-TO-FRIDAY TENANT**
Spacious and bright double bedroom in a three-bedroom flat share available from 1st February 2021 or at the earliest half way through January 2021.
Price, including bills, is £500 per month.
The flat is situated in the Tulse Hill Estate, just off Brockwell Park, and you’ll be sharing it with my sister and I. We love the house, it is small but very cosy and well organised - it has recently been renovated, and even though we have quite busy lives, we always strive to give it the care it deserves.
The bedroom comes fully furnished and features a wardrobe, a big chest of drawers, a bookshelf and a bedside table. Other items of furniture are potentially available upon request (e. g. small tables, other chest of drawers, etc). It is located on the quieter and also brighter side of the estate, which means you will be more isolated from noise and will wake up to the sight of the garden rather than the parking lot.
All bills are included and, as part of the price, you will also have access to a big storage space in the garage in the parking lot - very useful especially if you need to store luggage or a bike. Other amenities are Smart TV, WIFI, big fridge+freezer and washing machine, hot water (lol!) but let’s get to the real perks of the house:
- Location: the absolute number 1 perk of our flat is that it is seconds away from Brockwell Park, just across the road. It’s a wonderful place which hosts a whole range of activities including outdoor swimming pool and gym at the Brockwell Lido, tennis and basketball courts, running trails, animals, flowers and ponds, secret gardens and a community greenhouse for nature lovers. The strategic position of the estate means that you are pretty much 10-15 minutes away from the most interesting spots in South London, whether it be Brixton, Herne Hill, Peckham, Dulwich or Streatham Hill. There are a big Sainsbury’s and Hootananny, a very famous live music venue, 5 minutes walking from the flat. Also, being Brixton the new capital for foodies you can literally choose between any of the world's cuisines or order anything you can think of as takeout.
- Commuting: it takes 15 minutes to walk to Brixton station (10 minutes for power walkers), or 5 minutes through the very frequent buses 2 (which is also a night bus), 432, and 415. You can also get to Tulse Hill or Herne Hill in 10 minutes, particularly useful to travel to the City via Thameslink. Brixton to Victoria is a 7 minutes tube ride and 15’ to get to King’s Cross.
- Living with us: we are very easy going and lovely flatmates! We are Italian but we also speak Spanish and have been living in London for 10 years. We treat the house as our nest to relax and regenerate from everything that happens outside. We are mindful and respectful of everyone’s space, but always approachable and up for a chat. We are very reliable, know the area very well for anything you might need and like to keep the flat tidy. Basically, clean after yourself and don’t dance the Macarena at 3am out loud in the hall and we’ll get along just fine!
Again as stated above price, including bills, is £500 per month on a Monday to Friday (that is 5 nights per week) basis.
Deposit is a full month rent. No other fees apply.
Especially due to these uncertain times, we are quite flexible about minimum stay and arrangements and open to discuss and meet halfway wherever possible. We are sensible people who like things to work out for all involved.
If you are interested, send me a message with a few lines about yourself and we will arrange for a viewing, either a virtual one or in person or both! I look forward to hearing from you!
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 99
- Any pets?
- travelling, sports, food, dancing, nature
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate