Luxury modern large flat in amazing location
I am moving out due to work relocation and so looking to find a new tenant for this amazing flat in Lillie Square SW6 new development. You will be dealing directly with the property agent (very well-known and trusted name) who are extremely responsive and trustworthy.
I moved in in August 2020 and managed to negotiate a fantastic COVID deal at -30% discount of what the neighbours (identical flat) are paying - this lasts till August 2022.
- New build, completed in April 2020
- 55 sq. m/600sq. ft and open plan
- Premium branded appliances incl. fridge/freezer; dishwasher; electric hob; built in microwave; oven
- In build aircon for HOT summers
- Underfloor heating
- 4th Floor
- Fob access and video entry phone
- Walk in wardrobe
- Comes furnished with high-end furniture and finishing (marble table, granite worktops, etc.)
- Direct communication with the property manage so any issues at all are fixed free and pretty much immediately
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24/7 on-site security + CCTV surveillance
- Private residents' club
- Swimming pool, gym, jacuzzi, clubhouse, cinema
- Private garden
- Less than 5 minute walk from West Brompton St (train and disctrict line).; 10 minute walk to Fulham Broadway St.
- Tescos/Waitrose/Sainsburys/Marks Spencers all within 15 minute walking distance.
Bills and council tax are not included but EPC rating B means they are very cheap.
**The pictures are from the original listing 1 year ago. When I move out, I will get everything professionally cleaned and return to the listing conditions.
£545 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Security deposit
- Part Furnished
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant