Watch video - Stylish double en-suite BR (W9)
First a greeting from the flat mates: "Hi! We are an Australian couple who like travelling, staying active, spending time with our friends and exploring what London has to offer!
We are respectful of your space and privacy, but would love to get to know you better."
A large fully furnished bedroom available in prime Maida Vale, in a third floor 3-bedroom flat flat in an mansion block. It's a period conversion in a conservation area.
The beautiful flat has a lot of period features: high ceilings, beautiful entrance, wooden floor, fully equipped open space kitchen.
- en-suite full just refurbished bathroom with rain and handheld shower, floor-heating
- ample storage space, mirrored wardrobes
- lockable wardrobe
- king bed
- window looking out to communal garden
- Lombok ladder desk with chair
- Lombok tallboy chest of drawers
- wooden floor
The kitchen has the following amenities:
- ceramic stove (AEG)
- dishwasher (Siemens)
- washing machine (Eletrolux)
- coffee machine (Nespresso)
- granite work tops
- storage space
The shred living area:
- Samsung flat screen 50" TV
- Dyson air condiitioner/heater
- Lombok linen sofa
- ornamental fire place
- Two large windows looking out the garden
- wooden floor
Council tax, broadband, and TV license included in the rent.
The rest of the utilities (water, electricity and gas) will be around £25 per month per person depending on the usage.
The rate is for a single occupant., 20% increment on rent for couples.
The third, single bedroom, is and will stay unoccupied. The landlord might stay there as a maximum an average of 2 days a month.
- £999 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 30
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord