Cosy room in stunning flat @ Baker St
We have a lovely single bedroom available now in a stunning 4-bed flat in the heart of Marylebone for you to call home (Bedroom 3 on the floorplan).
* Extremely spacious third-floor apartment in a historical building with all-day porter
* Bright large reception room with separate fully equipped kitchen and huge fridge
* 4 people sharing 2 bathrooms
*Amazing view from two balconies surrounding the apartment
*All bills inclusive (inc. weekly cleaning of communal area, fibre optic broadband and Netflix!)
The current flatmates are really friendly and all have been there for a while - British and American working professional, and a French Student. busy yet always up for a friendly chat, a drink, board games, or a movie night.
In the very centre of London:
* 1-10min walk to numerous metros including Baker Street, Marylebone, Edgware Road, Regent Park and many more
* Walking distance to Oxford Street, Mayfair, Paddington etc.
* 5min walk to Regents Park - think morning runs :)
* Close to numerous university campus inc. LBS, Westminster, Regent's
* Countless local bars, restaurants and attractions within a few minutes walk
* Stone-throw from Sherlock Holmes and Madame Tussauds Museums
* 5min to Indaba - the best yoga studio I've ever been (if that's your thing)
(Video tour available upon request, open to both physical and virtual viewings with current flatmates).
Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you!
- £585 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 31
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, art, socialising, films
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate