Furnished Double Room near UCL & Euston Station
A fully furnished double bedroom near UCL, Mornington Crescent and Euston tube stations is available to rent immediately.
The room is situated on the ground floor of an apartment within a building with gate and security lock. The apartment has a kitchen with a cooker, an oven, a bridge & freezer, a washing machine, a drier and an eat-in table, a bathroom with basin, toilet and shower. The bedroom has a desk, a chair, a large builtin wardrobe, storage and bookshelf with a large double glazing glass window.
The apartment location is within a walking distance of about
• 5 minutes to Mornington Crescent tube station.
7 minutes to Euston station
• 13 minutes to Euston Square and Camden Town tube stations.
• 15 minutes to King Cross St. Pancras, King Cross and Warren Street tube station.
There are also a number of bus routes available nearby to reach Camden Town, Hampstead Heath, Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus, Soho, Piccadilly Circus, and China Town, etc.
The apartment is also within a walking distance of about
• 15 minutes to UCL - University College of London
• 17 minutes to London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, and to UAL - University of the Arts London (Central St Martins).
• 20 minutes to SOAS University of London
• 28 minutes to Regent’s University London & University of Westminster
The location of the apartment is surrounded by well-known locations like Kings Cross, Madame Tussauds, British Library, British Museum, Royal Institute of British Architects, Camden Town, Camden Market, and London Zoo. The location of the property is very popular with Spanish, French, Malaysian, Korean, Chinese students and overseas visitors.
The rent for the double bedroom is £700 per month or £162 per week for a single occupant. The rent includes all utility bills for Gas, Electric, Water, council tax, and access to the internet via the superfast 200 Mbps Virgin media Fibre broadband. There is also a cleaning lady who comes to clean the flat once a month. One month rent is required for the deposit and one month rent is paid in advance when moving in. There are no agents or further fees to be paid.
Please feel free to contact at any time for further information.
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord