Spacious single in Camden for £140pw
A spacious four-bedroom purpose built flat with a homely feel set in the heart of Mornington Crescent and Camden Town.
The rent is £140pw with bills included. (Available RIGHT AWAY)
The flat comes furnished and comprises of three double and one single. The apartment benefits from carpet flooring throughout and offers right ceiling height giving a pleasant feeling of natural light and space.
The kitchen is fitted and equipped with washer, two fridges/freezer all integrated. The bathroom finished to a modern standard with fitted shower.
The property is superbly placed with a wealth vibrant local amenity, including the famous Jazz Cafe and Camden Market, while the vast green spaces of Regent's Park and Primrose Hill are close by, Mornington Crescent, Camden Town, Euston and King's Cross Station are all within easy reach.
The surrounding area benefits from an abundance of bars, restaurants and many amenities. The transport links are well connected to the city and most universities.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Nearby (Central Saint Martins, UCL, SOAS and City University)
* Furnished room + bills included.
* Well located for local amenities & a variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars and clubs.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended!!
- £140 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent