*** No Fee £500 all bills Incl**
——- Couple welcome + £75 a month ———-
**8mins From Stratford**, large double bedroom
- 6 Month SHORT-TERM Contracts.
- With the option to extend.
BILLS ARE ALL INCLUSIVE.
- Gas Bill
- Electric Bill
- Council Tax Bill
- Water Bill
- SUPER FAST Virgin Media WiFi BROADBAND.
-Very friendly clean & tidy working professional
- 1 Males
No worries! We have all your essentials covered to make
your transition as smooth as possible. All these appliances and more can be found in your kitchen.
2x Shower Room, Toilet and Sink
ALL ROOMS INCLUDE:
- Double bed mattress
- Study Desk & Chair
- Chest of 2 Drawers/bedside cabinet
- 2 Bathrooms/Toilets
-- - PROPERTY LOCATION -- -
- Great transport links:
- Manor Park 0.6 miles (8 - 10 mins walk)
- Stratford station is a few stops from Manor Park (8 mins by train)
- Great connections and shopping at Westfield are close by.
- Local amenities include; Tesco, 'The Gym', ATMs, corner shops, post office, parks, fast food and restaurants and much more.
---- ROOMS AVAILABLE----
Double Room - £650 per month (Incl. of bills) - Gone
Double Room - £525 per month (Incl. of bills) - Available
Double Room - £500 per month (Incl. of bills) - Available
Double Room - £575 per month (Incl. of bills) - Available
For your chosen room, you will need:-
* £250 deposit
* 1 Month rent
* No Admin fee
No Agents or Canvassers.
No Pets, No Children, No DSS.
-- -- -- -- Call Now for Immediate Viewing-- -- -
- £500 pcm (double)
- £575 pcm (double)
- £525 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord