Large Loft Room in large house
A large loft room with lots of wardrobe space. It’s the only room located on the third floor and you will have loads of privacy especially if you WFH.
This is a large 5 bedroom house that includes a large living and dining area. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessities including dishwasher and 2 full size fridges.
There is 2.5 bathrooms and the main bathroom is very large that includes: separate shower, bathtub, toilet, bidet and basin. The outdoor area is lush during summer.
Council tax is included in the monthly rental cost. Other bills (internet, water, gas, elect) works out to around £50pm on average. Water, gas & elect are paid quarterly.
The house is a social house where we all come and go through the week with our own social lives but still enjoy the odd gathering together in the house. (Pre-covid). You’ll be living with 4 laidback chilled English & Aussies. We’re early to mid 30s and all enjoy a social drink.
- Loads of cafes, restaurants and pubs in newington green/dalston area.
- Walking distance to loads of bus stops including bus # 73, 476, 141, 236, 149, 67 etc. dalston Kingsland station, dalston junction station, canonbury station.
- 5-10min cycle to London Fields, Hackney Downs Park, Clissold Park.
Who you are:
Ideally we want single person to take the loft; someone who works full time and someone who is laidback and is social.
**available now to move in**
- £754 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 37
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate