En suite Large rooms, newly refubished, tumble dry
Hi, and thanks of opening my posting. After all, I know how draining it is clicking through these countless postings. Fingers crossed this will be the last one you need to read because it is what it says it is below.
I presently have 3 large double rooms available plus 1 loft double room with an en-suite to let. In the North Acton/Harlesden area. I also have a large double room with a walk in study attached in the Acton Town are. I hope the photos and the info below tells you enough. However, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
1. Built-in wardrobe, under bed storage, on top of wardrobe storage, a desk and drawers, coat hooks, large mirror, blackout curtains giving you a dark room to be able to sleep in at any time.
2. A fully appointed kitchen with a large fridge and separate freezer, microwave, washing machine etc.
3. Large quiet private Garden.
4. It is a quiet area e. g. little to no street noise.
5. The house is in a very friendly street.
6. Close to bus stops.
7. Night Buses in the area 266 North Acton Station. N18 Jubilee Clock Harlesden.
8. Underground stations; Harlesden is a 5-minute walk, zone 3. North Acton is a 9-minute, walk zone 2.
9. Supermarkets, Asda is a 5-minute walk and Tesco Express which is right next to North Acton station is a 9-minute walk.
10. Local pubs: Grand Junction Arms, with a garden bar on the canal and The Castle at North Acton. Both pubs have live music.
11. Clean, Friendly, Sociable, Respectful, Non-smoking, housemates.
13. Very good central heating and insulation.
13. A good constant supply of hot water (24/7). independent systems to ensure no cold showers when someone runs a tap!
14. Large storage shed in the back garden for bikes, canoes, surfboards etc.
15. Bathroom with toilet and second toilet downstairs.
16. On-street parking, with no parking restrictions. Off-street parking space for motorbikes.
17. The playing field at the end of the road, short walk to the canal. Several gyms in the area. Nat West, HSBC and Barclays Banks close to Asda as well as a small Post Office. Several local cafes around the local area.
18. A cleaner comes regularly to clean all common areas (arranged by residents)
19. 60Mb wifi internet as well as the fixed cable to each room for best speeds. (virgin internet and TV package with phone line arranged in the house)
20. TV aerial connection points in each room.
21. A living room with sofas, TV, dining table and chairs etc.
22. Tumble dryer provided as well as the outside line for dryer weather.
23. There is very good sound insulation between floors and ceilings to reduce sound disturbance from other housemates.
I have the following rooms on offer all are bills included (Gas, Electricity, Council tax, water, TV license)
I’m a private landlord who does care for his properties and many of my tenants stay long term e. g. 3 or 4 years and longer. It becomes a home, not just a place to sleep.
The existing tenants are all mature, respectful, clean and sociable work professionals. The house is more a home than just a group of rooms and we are looking for similarly minded tenants to take the vacant rooms. It's not a party house with people sleeping on the sofa etc.
Sorry, NO COUPLES---NO SHARE-ROOMS.
£680 pcm(NOW LET)
- £600 pcm (double)
- £600 pcm (double)
- £680 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 43
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord