6-12 month tenancy to start at the beginning of February.
I’m a self employed audio/visual professional who currently works from home and the existing flatmates are leaving at the end of January.
Given the lockdowns we all need to be able to get along, give each other space etc. No party people, I enjoy sleep lol.
*This flat is with L&Q and the total household income is not allowed to exceed 90k. Looking for someone with a maximum income of £39k*
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower, toilet and bath: £800 (bills not included)
- Second double bedroom/office with your own shower and toilet located just outside the room: £650 (bills not included)
- I pay £700, so combined thats £2150 a month (again, this is just the total rent not including bills).
Monthly bills divided by three people = £91 each
Monthly bills divided by two people = £136.50 each
(Bill breakdown at bottom of page)
The flat is furnished with:
- Beds and mattresses.
- Kitchen table and chairs.
- Large cupboard in hall for extra storage
- Washing machine
- Electric stove
- Lots of kitchen cupboard storage
- Three draw freezer and medium/large fridge
- Small gym on the premises (included in rent)
Provided we like each other’s vibe then to progress with the tenancy L&Q has a referencing process they do with Paragon which requires pay-slips, bank statements and various ID stuff. When we first moved in it cost us collectively £500. Because I’m already living here there’s a chance the referencing of replacement tenants might be cheaper.
Bills monthly breakdown:
Council tax is £141 (though it’s set to rise in 2021).
Electricity averages to £37.
Heating averages £15.
Water averages to £35.
Internet is £45 (it’s crazy fast)
Total = £273
No pets or smokers, sorry.
- £800 pcm (double/en suite)
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate