Large Double Room with Ensuite
Large double room with ensuite in a stunning newly refurbished house.
12 mins to the City / Central. Garden, kitchen/diner and sitting room. All bills included, including cleaner of communal areas. Easy, stylish, comfortable living for professionals.
Newly refurbished to a very high standard, this beautiful house share is ideally suited to professionals looking for a peaceful, stylish and relaxing place to unwind in the evenings and at weekends. A 4 minute walk to the station/supermarket/shops, this house is perfectly located for commuting into central London.
This beautiful home benefits from a large communal kitchen/diner, TV area and a large landscaped garden. Fully furnished in a modern, comfortable style, all bills are included in your rent.
Call/email/text/Whatsapp to arrange a viewing. NO FEES
You just pay the rent - everything else is provided:
- Superfast fibre broadband WiFi throughout the house
- Weekly Cleaning of communal areas
- Council tax
- TV licence
SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM
Decorated in a modern, tasteful style and comes fully furnished, providing:
- Double bed with huge under-mattress storage, great for packing away things like suitcases and seasonal clothes
- Bespoke fitted blackout blinds
- Wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedside table and lamp
- Desk/dressing table and chair
- Ethernet internet socket and TV aerial socket
- More power sockets than you can imagine!
- Mirrors and shelves
- the important touches you need.
This room has a new ensuite with shower and toilet.
LARGE COMMUNAL SPACE
The kitchen is fully equipped with brand new appliances including:
- Two fridges, range oven and hobs
- Extensive cupboard space for all housemates
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Extensive range of crockery, glassware, cutlery and pans
There is a large dining table which can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people - perfect for socialising.
The TV area features a brand new wall-mounted 48-inch TV with apps for Netflix, iPlayer etc. Housemates can relax on the spacious, comfy corner sofa.
The kitchen/diner opens onto a fully landscaped private garden. There is side access for bikes.
TRANSPORT & LOCAL AMENITIES
The house is less than 5 minutes walk to Norwood Junction rail station, providing easy and direct access to many popular destinations:
- Balham 25 minutes
- Clapham Junction, 27 minutes
- London Victoria, 30 minutes
- London Bridge, 12 minutes
- Canada Water, 12 minutes
The are a number of buses nearby providing fast access to Croydon to the south, and Streatham, Clapham and Stockwell to the north.
Outside Norwood Junction are supermarkets (Tesco) as well as independent grocery shops for all your day-to-day food shopping needs.
There are a wide range of pubs, bars and restaurants. nearby but also the nightlife of Streatham, Tooting, Balham and Clapham are easily accessed. Croydon’s popular Boxpark streetfood venue is only 10 minutes away.
I’m a professional landlord. I pride myself on providing a very high-quality living experience for all my housemates. I know you have busy lives and, when you get home, you just want everything to work. To ensure you get the level of service you deserve, I manage the property myself - and I’m only ever a call, email or Whatsapp message away. I fix problems immediately because that’s what you deserve and it’s what you’re paying for.
Call/email/text/Whatsapp to arrange a viewing.
- £725 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 35
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord