Brand new Studio flat next to Stratford station
A fantastic brand-new studio flat set on the 13th floor of the newly completed Manhattan Loft Gardens, Stratford E20. This prestigious 42 storey sky scrapper was designed by high-rise specialist SOM thatdesigned Burj Khalifa in Dubai, the world’s tallest building. This flat comprises a bright living/diningspace with a modern fitted & integrated kitchen, floor-to-ceiling fulllength windows, a double wall bed with fitted wardrobe and a contemporarybathroom suite. Residents benefit froma 24hr concierge and resident gym service and access to three gardens and loungebar and restaurants in the building.
· Overlooks Queen Elizabeth Olympics Park
· Underfloor heating, Siemens appliances & modern interior finish
· 24-hour concierge and gym service
· Fantastic view of London skyline via exclusive access to 25F Cedar Garden and 36F Japanese Garden
· Stratford brasserie (Groundfloor) and Allegra restaurant (7F)
· Walking distance to WestfieldStratford, Europe’s biggest shopping centre
· Adjacent to Stratford International and Stratford Underground and DLR station
This property is located at the heart of Stratford, which has become the commercial and education hub for East London. The OlympicPark already hosts London Stadium, Aquatics Centre and tech hub Here East. Soon they will be joined by some of theworld’s most iconic institutions – from the V&A, Saddler’s Wells and Madison Square Gardens to the BBC Symphony Orchestra, UCL and London College ofFashion.
Stratford is also one of the best-connected stations in London with access to underground, DLR, British Rail, over-groundand tram. This property is ideal for resident who commutes into Canary Wharf, the City and central London.
- £1,400 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent