Double bedroom + Workspace / in a spacious house
Double bedroom + Workspace / in a spacious green two-bedroom house (short or long term) £700 (including bills)
One double bedroom available in a spacious two-bedroom house, perfectly equipped and located to commute or work from home.
You will be sharing with my partner (IT Developer/artist) and myself (Development consultant). My partner has his own art studio and I’ve been working from home lately. If you work from home, a decent quiet workspace is there for you. If you commute to work, you will jump on the best bus or cycling routes to central London in 20 mns. Overground and Tube links are also within easy reach.
The house is in a great spot surrounded by Parks - Burgess, Peckham Rye, and Southwark -and the river is nearby. Great for walks, hangouts and runs.
We are time conscious and enjoy creative learnings, good sounds and plants. You are welcome to join us grow a little jungle or share your own interests as you like. It is also a no fuss home to equally enjoy others’ company and one’s own.
If this is for you, check the specs and get in touch!
- Two double bedrooms with a built-in wardrobe and working space
- Multifunctional work-chill spaces in the living room and conservatory, equipped with printer, projector and sound system
- Two bathrooms, one on each floor
- Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge freezer and washing machine
- Patio garden – for planting own vegetables and enjoying the sun
- Large shed for storage
- Safe space for bicycle storage
- Quiet neighbourhood and friendly community
- Great location at the intersection of Peckham and New Cross
- Excellent bus and cycling links that get to central London in 20 mns
- 5 mns to big stores (Lidl, Asda, B&Q etc) with all essential amenities
- Great local pub in the true spirit of Peckham
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, reading, art, swimming, science, culture, philosophy, camping
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate