Lovely Double Room In Trendy Peckham
I am happy to introduce this extra large double room with private balcony in the centre of Peckham.
-Recently fitted brand new bathroom and kitchen.
-Spacious rooms with brand new beds, wardrobes and wooden floor.
-Comfortable lounge/dining room.
-Quiet residential square, yet excellent access to all shops, transport and amenities.
-Residential parking available
-7 minutes walk to Queens Road Peckham Station or Peckham Rye Station (both train and overground services).
-Trains to London Bridge in 6 minutes from Queen's Road Peckham.
- Great bus connections around the corner from the flat taking you to Elephant Castle, Paddington, Euston, Waterloo, Liverpool street, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford circus, Kensington, Holborn, Brixton, Dulwich, Canada water, Greenwich, Victoria, and Clapham Junction.
-5 mins walk to shopping centre, Morrison, ASDA, Tesco are near by and close to Peckham Gym and Library, NHS Health Centre, Camberwell College of Art, Kings College and Kings College Hospital.
-Travel Zone: 2
Excellent price as this is a recently refurbished room. The price does not include the monthly bills. Bills are around £35 to £40 per person monthly (gas, electric, water, wifi). Council tax is £23 a month per person.
The holding deposit is one month of the rent.
Direct rent from landlord, no agency fee.
Please leave a message or call me to arrange viewings.
- £595 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord