Double room in central Pimlico flat
Sadly my flatmate is moving back abroad, so I'm looking for someone to fill her room in our 2-bed flat in Pimlico.
The flat is a former council flat that's been recently refurbished by the landlord - it's in a brilliant location in central London and I've loved living here for the last three years (hence not wanting to leave!).
- 2 bed flat in Pimlico, on the edge of Churchill Gardens, very close to the river;
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, large fridge freezer, gas hobs, washing machine, etc;
- Separate bathroom (shower + bath) and loo;
- Living room with a balcony;
- Decent size bedroom available, with double bed and desk provided, and an in-built wardrobe;
- Fantastic location - nestled between Westminster & Chelsea, so you can easily walk/cycle to Westminster, Victoria, Belgravia, Chelsea, South Ken, Battersea, etc, and there are lots of great parks, cafes, and restaurants nearby;
- and finally, great transport links - Pimlico station (Victoria line) a 10 min walk, and Sloane Square (circle/district) a 15 min walk. There's also a couple of bus stops right outside.
- Rent is £995 pcm - this includes heating and hot water;
- Bills are around £75pcm each;
- Portico are the estate agents. I imagine they’ll want to do some sort of reference. The deposit is 5 weeks of rent. Landlord is responsive but also very relaxed;
- Looking for someone who’d ideally intend to stay at least a year, but the contract does have a break clause and is therefore fairly flexible;
- Move in date would be around mid October - but some flexibility.
I’m a 25 years old and initially from Somerset, but have been in London for around 6 years now. I work as a civil servant at the Treasury and spend most of my time in the office during the week. When I’m not working, I’m often out, whether that's at the pub, suffering in French classes, or (very occasionally) pretending to enjoy a run along the river. I also enjoy spending downtime in the flat; cooking, watching films/terrible Netflix shows, reading on the balcony with a glass of wine, amateur botany (trying to keep my lemon tree alive...), etc. I'm tidy and clean but not obsessively so. Looking for someone fairly similar.
If you're interested then do get in touch!
- £995 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, movies, food, running, theatre, live music
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate