Single Room For Female in the City, Available Now!
I am looking for a pleasant working professional to share a clean and bright single bedroom at £400 pcm. You will be sharing with a polite and friendly flatmate. The flat is located in the residential area 12 minutes walk from Canary Wharf city.
The rent includes:
- Utility bills: Gas bill, electric bill, water bill
- Unlimited internet wifi
- Room is newly decorated with own lock and key
- Fully carpet covered floor
- Fully furnished: 1 single bed, 1 closet, 1 desk and chair, 1 bookshelf
- Fully fitted kitchen: Cooker, microwave, kettle, washing machine, fridge/ freezer
- Separately allocated space in fridge/ freezer and kitchen cupboards
- 1 toilet and 1 bathroom
The flat is located in a safe and friendly neighbourhood and is 3-5 minutes walking distance from local amenities: Supermarkets, post office, Idea store library, Barclays bank, Drycleaners, salons, Fish, chicken & chip shop. Gym, Community hall and local parks are at a short distance from the flat.
Transport and communication highlights:
- 5 minutes walk to Langdon park station
- 7 minutes walk to All Saints station
- 8 minutes walk to Poplar station
- 12 minutes walk to Canary Wharf station
- 7 minutes to Stratford from Langdon park DLR
- 12 minutes to Central London from Poplar DLR
- 15 minutes to Central London from Canary Wharf
- Bus 309 from bus stop just outside the flat
- Bus 115, 15, D6, D8, D7 from bus stops 3 minutes from the flat
The flat is ideal for ladies who are seeking a quiet and convenient place to live.
Require 1 Month Refundable deposit and rent in advance.
No agency fee.
Kindly contact me to arrange a viewing.
- £400 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 40
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord