Sunny double bedroom overlooking Putney Heath
This room is in a wonderful flat with natural light and lots of plants! There is one other flatmate, a cat, and a small spare room for guests.
There is a nice living room with a balcony overlooking the heath which is a wonderful forest for taking walks in. The kitchen and bathroom are modern, with the kitchen having most appliances such as a dishwasher.
Putney station is a 15 min walk away or a 7 min bus and Kingston is one bus away as well.
We are an eco-friendly household with access to a community garden.
People from all walks of life welcome!
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, socialising, walking, cycling, hiking, gardening, nature, writing, outdoors, languages, culture, board games, comedy, family, exploring
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate