Large sunny modern double room with ensuite
A large, bright, quiet, ensuite double room.
It is on the first floor, overlooking a peaceful garden in pleasant Queens Park.
The room has its own fridge, microwave, kettle and fibre broadband/wifi.
The entire flat was recently renovated to a high standard in contemporary style (white-stained oak floors throughout, all new powershower-rooms, new heating system, new double glazed windows etc ).
Bed linen and towels are provided and laundered, and the room is regularly cleaned.
There is wardrobe space for hanging clothes. It is no problem to leave things in the wardrobe at weekends.
The room is in a separate section of the flat so very private and quiet.
Close by there are :
Good local amenities
- 1 minute (50 metres) walk from the park for jogging, tennis, walks etc
- 5 minute walk to Queens Park high street (post office, specialist wine shop, Starbucks and Costa, delis, Gails bakery, restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs, Sainsburys, yoga studio, Fitness First gym, bookshop, off license etc)
Excellent transport links
- 7 min walk to Queens Park tube station (Bakeloo line). From Queens Park it's an 8 min tube journey to Paddington (or 10 minute journey to Euston on the Overground line)
- 5 min walk to Kensal Rise Overground station for other Overground lines.
- 5 minute walk to multiple central bus routes.
I am looking for a quiet, considerate tenant for a monday-friday let only.
I am a quiet, friendly qualified doctor and artist.
I ll gladly answer any questions you may have about the flat.
Happy flat hunting !
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord