Room to rent in Battersea
Room to rent in a newly redecorated basement flat on Queenstown Road in Battersea. This fantastic flat, in a great location just 5 minutes walk from Queenstown Road Station and not far away from Clapham North and Clapham Junction is perfect for a first time renter looking to move into the area.
The rent is £800 per month (less for couples) - bills and council tax not included. Dependent on the season, bills come in at around £75 on top.
Nearest stations are – Queenstown Road, Battersea Park and Clapham Junction with a bus stop just outside the front door. The shops, cafes and restaurants of Battersea High Street, Chelsea and Clapham Junction are all walkable or reachable by reliable 24 hour bus routes nearby. Please see more details below.
* Double room in Battersea SW11 available 01/12/19
* Part of a 2 bedroom basement flat
* £800 per month - plus bills and council tax (roughly £75 bills dependent on season)
* Patio space and shared garden
* A stone's throw away from Battersea park and riverside walks
* Near to main bus routes and local shops (Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Co-op are all within 5 minutes walk)
* Frequent buses reach South Kensington/Sloane Square in 15 mins / Clapham Junction in 10 mins
A bit about me - I'm 28 and currently working in the third sector and i've lived in London most of my life. Big fan of baking, cooking, netflix binging and generally having a laugh! Generally quite a laid back person!
Look forward to hearing from you :)
- £800 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Music, Cooking, Sports, Films, Baking
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate