Quiet clean 7.9x3.5 m own Lounge & WC
Zone 1 very nice XL room (7.9 x 3.5 m) quiet, clean, bright, fully furnished with own spacious lounge, balcony, office and WC. Ideal for single non-smoking professional/mature student who may need to work from home and prefer to enjoy quiet quality friendly flatshare with only 1 other person (22 year old mature student from Hungary).
This 850 sq ft well maintained modern flat has large double glazed windows, porter service, 2 WCs, 2 lounges and a modern fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table. It is on the top (second) floor - hence quiet and bright.
- Excellent location (Zone 1): just 1 minute walk from lovely Regents Park and short walk to numerous tube stations: Great Portland Street, Regents Park, Warren Street, Euston, Mornington Crescent and Camden Town. Launderette, supermarkets, post office, shops and all amenities of Camden Town (fitness centre, banks, cinemas, pubs, restaurants, etc) within walking distance. Very near UCL and easy access to the West End.
- The 7.9 x 3.5 XL room includes a spacious pleasant lounge with balcony, TV, 2 seator sofa, quality double bed, good storage space, desk, large book shelves, etc. Linen can also be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information. For viewing, please kindly provide me with the following information about you: occupation? age? smoke or not? hobbies? how long need room for and from when? Thanks. Teresa
Teresa (live out landlord)
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord