NEW 2 double rooms in WC2H to let, available ASAP
We have 2 double rooms to rent in a 4 bed apartment in Central London WC2H (the other 2 bedrooms are also currently occupied):
1. Larger bedroom - including double bed, large wardrobe, desk and shelving unit - rent is £207.00 per week / £828 per month
2. Smaller bedroom - including double bed, wardrobe - rent is £173.00 per week / £692 per month
All rooms are available to move in ASAP.
Weekly rent covers all electric, gas, water, WiFi and tv license bills. However any council tax (if you are not a student) will need to be paid by yourself.
Contracts are minimum 6 months and maximum 12 months in length and we take a 4 week deposit.
Kitchen amenities include: oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
These rooms are perfect for LSE, Kings or UCL students as they’re very near the campuses.
Tottenham Court Road tube station is a 2 minute walk from both apartments.
- £207 pw (double)
- £173 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord