The Double Bedroom - a film by Daffodil Studios
Ladies & Gentlemen,
Welcome to our property show.
For today, we’ve got this nice and cosy 4-bed house – also known as “Daffodil Inc.” - that is finding itself a new crew.
Who's here already? Well, Dr Nima for a start. He works for a sport broadcaster in the Strategy/Finance area and is all about outdoors. Nicolas is in fintech by day and an entrepreneurial musician by night. His Argentine BBQ menu truly complements the Persian BBQ of Nima. Last but not least comes in Alaa, our infamous Formula One engineer, who serves the final blow with his cocktails.
There is a decent size double bedroom available that's furnished with the essentials (e. g. bed. mattress, wardrobe, desk, chair etc.). It's located on the ground floor, and also has been recently painted.
Ideal move-in date would be 1st of October 2021, but we could be flexible on that, either earlier or later.
We'd like to hear from professionals who are looking for a comfy home to live in.
Who's got the first question?
"What's the rest of the house like?"
There is a comfy & cosy shared living room for us to hang out and listen to vinyl records. If you could please feed the fish, on your way to getting me a coffee, it would be great!.
We’ve got some nice outdoor space not just in the front, but mainly in the back garden, perfect for hanging out and hosting nice BBQs. You’ve got Argentine and Persian style on the menu.
“Can you Tell us more about the area around the house”
- Postcode is W12 .
- The property is located in East Acton / Shepherd’s Bush area. Closest tube station is East Acton (Zone 2) served by the Central line and is only 5-6 minutes walking distance.
- Acton Main Line (national rail), Acton Central (Overground), Wood Lane (Circle, Hammersmith & City) are also not too far (e. g. 20min walking distance).
- There is plenty of useful amenities around (e. g. supermarkets, local shops, cafes, GPs, dentist, restaurants, pubs, the big Westfield shopping centre etc.), all within walking/cycling distance.
“How is the neighbourhood?”
The neighbourhood is nice and green. We’ve got a good relationship with our neighbours , so yeah, when they are away we have to water their lawn.
“Can I park there?”
There is off-street parking available. A permit needs to be obtained from the council.
Okay, I take one more question.
" Can you remind us of the key admin details?"
The room's monthly rent is £525 with bills not included. Bills range between £70-£90 -per person per month -depending on the season and include Council Tax, Utilities and Broadband.
Also, we will be renting the house together on the same contract. This is not a "room by room" letting.
"How to enquire"
Either email us here or via text message, tell us a bit about yourself (and yeah, I know you want to spend time on your own but also socialise with others bla bla bla), and what in particular makes you interested in the house.
- £525 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 30
- Any pets?
- cooking, reading, sports, films, cycling, cinema, theatre, gardening, culture, board games, festivals, bbqs, trips, brazilian jiu jitsu
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate