Listing updated: Buddy up - Shepherd's Bush Flat
Urgent: I have just viewed a 6-bed-4-bath flat that I am very interested in signing (very close to Westfield London / In Shepherd's Bush (W12)). I am looking for roommates with the characteristics listed below who would like to buddy up for the property. Must be ok with living with a small-non-shedding-super-social dog (mini Goldendoodle). Tired of looking for rooms in other shared flats so figured this will be the only way for me to find housing 😩😂.
Please note that the flat is currently being refurbished, so I only have some videos and photos of the inside which reflect that construction is ongoing. Thus, I'd prefer to speak with you first and discuss details + layout with you prior to sharing the videos and photos. I have another viewing scheduled for Thursday, 4.30pm (28/10) for all those who are seriously interested.
If you find that you are a good match for the place, please PM me with a short blurb about yourself, or a link to your spareroom ad. Please only reach out if you agree to everything listed under ‘roommate preferences’.
Furnished or unfurnished depending on our preference. Monthly rent: Listed according to room. Deposit shown is an estimate, could vary slightly depending on the room that you decide on (it will essentially be 5 weeks rent, according to the rent for your room) Utilities not included, shared among 6 so shouldn't be too bad,. Garden access and parking available.
- Professionals, or mature students
- Clean, tidy, willing to contribute to a house pot for household supplies, and stick to a cleaning roster
- Those who value a good balance of needing their own space/time, but also want to hang out, go out, and occasionally cook/have dinners together as a group. (i. e I'd like to live with friends, not strangers).
- If you will be sharing a bathroom with someone: Guys, you must agree to put the toilet seat lid back down each time you use it. 😅😉. All those with long hair, please clean up the shower when you are done washing your hair, don't want to be dealing with clogs 😉.
- Given the glorious English weather (and after viewing quite a few house shares with gross floors), I would like to have a ‘no street shoes in house’ policy. You are welcome to do whatever you want in the your room or garden area, but only house shoes in common spaces and shared bathrooms, please. Even my dog gets his paws wiped/rinsed each time we come back in. There are also a 2 people who have dust/ pollen allergy in the group, so this will help us out greatly in reducing that.
- Preferred but not necessary: It would be really nice to have an international, multilingual household! 🙂
If you’ve reached till here and are still interested, please reach out to me with some info about yourself, and they keyword ‘’Thanksgiving’ so I know you’ve read the entire ad.
£820 pcm(NOW LET)
£815 pcm(NOW LET)
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- £750 pcm (double)
- £615 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, football, dancing, climbing, outdoors, languages, skiing, camping, meeting new people, bouldering, working out, conversation, bike riding, making things
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate