Luxury Double Room & Bathroom - Waterson Building
ROOM AVAILABLE FROM 1st AUGUST ON SHORT TERM BASIS ONLY FOR ONE MONTH ONLY.
The apartment is on the 5th floor with floor to ceiling windows and great views overlooking the city and the overground trains bustling by (windows are triple glazed so very quiet).
The bedroom is well lit with lots of light and comes with a double bed, fitted wardrobes, bed side tableS and a chest of drawers. You will have the main bathroom (as pictured) for your sole use.
The apartment is fully furnished including a Bang & Olufsen TV, Miele appliances, washer/dryer, integrated comfort cooling and underfloor heating throughout.
You'll have access to the buildings' amenities which include 24 hour concierge, on site gym, sauna/steam room, private cinema, a residents lounge and library.
I'm 41 and work as a GP in Islington four days a week. I also do some medical Aesthetics around this.. I come with a small cavapoo dog who is very well trained for apartment living. He's 3 years old and is very friendly. He's also hypoallergenic & non-shedding.
I enjoy eating out (and in), seeing friends, travelling and grabbing a beer/glass of red. I'm tidy, easy going and easy to live with. I would expect similar in my house mate. I would prefer a non-smoker but this is not a deal breaker.
The building is within a gated development set back from the bustling intersection of Old Street and Shoreditch High Street, in a peaceful enclave.
The development is well situated for the City of London and is in the heart of Shoreditch, (approx.) 0.3 miles from Hoxton Station, (approx.) 0.6 miles from Old Street Station and (approx.) 0.3 miles from Hoxton Square.
Regarding the price:
- This includes all bills (gas, electric, water, TV licence, WiFi, Sky, Netflix, Apple TV), EXCLUDING council tax (if required) and a cleaner (open for discussion). I have a great, trusted cleaner from my previous apartment
- Bathroom for your sole use
- Access to gym/sauna/steam room/private cinema./gardens
Any questions please send me a message!
Mon - Fri let
- £1,300 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 1 month
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, gym, eating out
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate