Flatsharing in Shoreditch
Converted-from-banking entrepreneur renting out one spacious bedroom in a 2-bedroom flat with private en-suite in the heart of Shoreditch:
1. Location and building: can't beat the location right behind Curtain road. 8min walking distance from Liverpool St Station, 5min from Shoreditch High St Station and 10min from Old St Station. All Shoreditch bars and restaurants are just a few steps away while at the same time the flat faces an internal courtyard and is super quiet. The building is a factory-converted residence and has a very modern feel about it. It's very safe with private gate and super clean.
2. The flat: 2-bedroom loft-type flat on the top floor of the building with a small balcony. There is a large living room (including an open kitchen) that has been decorated by myself throughout the years and my several moves from one city to another. The room for rent is spacious and comprises a double bed and a large wardrobe for your storage. It comes with a private en-suite bathroom with bathtub.
3. What's more: wi-fi and all bills (and council tax) included in the price and a cleaning lady also comes in once a week and cleans up the whole flat including your room.
4. Your flatmate: I am a 45-years old Greek/French (male) entrepreneur. I left the financial sector two years ago to kick off my own Greek food business (you might get free moussaka once in a while :-)). It takes a lot of my time and I tend to be on site most days of the week but also work from home (sometimes). Before dedicating myself to the glory of Mediterranean cuisine, I had the chance to travel a lot, complete several triathlons and learn six languages. Nowadays I still like to use my very limited free time to go to the theatre or to the pub (when they are open...).
5. About yourself: I bought the place a few years ago and have been keeping it in very good condition. I am looking for someone sociable and respectful, who cleans up after themselves and keeps everything in the way he/she found it. Non-smokers preferred.
- £1,150 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- theatre, pubs, restaurants, exhibitions, triathlon
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord