Ensuite Double 1 Min to Tube+Waitrose+O2, Friendly
BEAUTIFUL & QUIET DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE IN 3 BEDROOM FLAT!
BIG SHARED LIVING ROOM WITH HOME THEATRE EXPERIENCE!
1 MINUTE WALK TO FINCHLEY RD STATION (JUBILEE & METROPOLITAN)
1 MINUTE WALK TO MASSIVE WAITROSE
3 MINUTE WALK TO O2 CENTRE WITH MASSIVE SAINSBURY'S, CINEMA & RESTAURANTS
Looking for a quiet, sensible working professional ideally to move in for at least 6 months, who takes COVID seriously and follows the rules/restrictions.
The flatmates are COVID conscious, follow the rules & would expect the same in a potential flatmate.
You will be joining 2 fantastic working professionals in a quiet, warm & friendly atmosphere in this spacious 3 bedroom flat.
The current flatmates are as follows:
- 25yo female working in IT who likes to read, look after plants and watch Netflix/tv shows. She has a projector which she is happy to share, to fulfil your movie and TV needs on the big screen!
- 25yo male working in the sound recording industry. He is sensible, friendly and more than willing to share stories of famous personalities visiting his workplace.
. Fully furnished, coffee machine, drier, dishwasher, cooking utensil, washing machine.
- Water & electricity bills are included in rent! The rest (internet, council tax) comes to 70£ more a month.
We had struck a good balance between giving each other our own space and peace, but also having dinners together and we try to have regular film nights where we fire up the projector and watch a film on the big screen.
Feel free to message me for more information.
Can SMS or call via whatsapp
- £800 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, reading, films, tv, netflix, gardening, board games, plants, cleaning
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate