Friendly houseshare needs more awesome
3 bedroom house conveniently located 5 minutes' walk from Stockwell station (Victoria, Northern lines).
We're laid back, friendly, up for the odd (or perhaps frequent?) drink. We're looking for someone who, fundamentally, could be a friend as well as a housemate.
I (Stu) run a tech/personal finance startup called GrownApp. I like to compensate for the adulting required for this by occasionally turning the cupboard under the stairs into a ballpit or building a blanket fort in the lounge. I also like board games, hockey, and playing various musical instruments.
Alice dreams of escaping to South America and making documentaries about Shamanism. In the meantime, she's an analyst in the pharma industry and can be found playing her tongue drum to relax. She likes football, Shambala, and occasional outbursts of table/body drumming.
Camilla/Kim/whatever she's choosing to be called at the moment is my partner who lives here about a third of the time. She's a co-creator in my silliness, orchestrator of her own ridiculousness and is currently training to be a barber. She's veganish and into hippie woowoo shit (her words not mine). She has a gsoh, is a fan of long walks on the beach, likes fun, and enjoys gently mocking things like personal bios. Did she mention she likes fun?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is laid back, and happy for other people to do their own thing in the same vicinity.
- Would take the time to get to know us and become a friend, not just a housemate.
- Speaks up early (and respectfully) when something is bugging them - don't suffer in silence!
Living with the right person is important to us, so we're going to want to all meet you and have a chat before we say yes. Also, if your first message could include a couple of sentences about why you'd like to live here and why you think you're a good fit for us, that would really help.
£750pcm for single occupancy. This includes:
- A cleaner once a week (currently not happening because of Covid but will resume when we think it's OK to do so)
House includes shared kitchen, living room and garden (bonus fruit and veg) and another room we haven't quite figured out yet (allegedly a garage but who uses them as garages?). Open to suggestions for the last one...
- £700 pcm (double)
- 01 Sep 2020
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 34
- Any pets?
- Having drinks with housemates :), board games, ukulele jams, Netflix binges / trash TV, community building, general mischief
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord