2 Bed Light-Filled Flat Newly Refurb Available Now
A large 2 bed flat in the heart of St Johns Wood - AVAILABLE NOW.
We've lived here a year and a half and absolutely loved it but are now moving out of London.
The flat was newly refurbished before we moved in, therefore all appliances, floors, furniture etc is new. The whole flat is immaculate including the kitchen and bathroom.
- Large master bedroom plus single bedroom
- Newly refurbished / new appliances
- Comes furnished
- Banham security door and intercom
- Gets a lot of light throughout the day
- Under floor heating in bathroom
- Lots of storage
- Big windows, fireplaces and original features
- 5 min walk to St Johns Wood Tube
- 40 min walk to Soho through Regents Park
- Lots of bus links
- Close to green spaces: Regents Park, Hyde Park and Hampstead Heath all in walking distance
- The Church Gardens are at the end of the road
- Close proximity to great shops, restaurants and bakeries (including Panzers deli!)
- Core Collective, Heartcore, Fierce Grace Yoga and Better Gym all close by
The contract term is until April 2021 with the option to extend.
If you have any questions at all, please let me know.
We're open to viewings.
Potential Buddy Ups
£500 pw (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £250 pw
- Single room
- £250 pw
- Minimum term
- 5 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant