Single Room in Spacious House in Stamford Hill
Single room for professional.
A double room is available in the same property. It can be found here:
Reference no.: 13188988
The room is spacious with a single bed, built-in wardrobe (with plenty of space and mirrored doors), a chest of drawers, a small bedside table, built-in desk, book shelves, and desk chair. It overlooks the garden out back and the street out the front, meaning it benefits from a lot of light.
Based in safe neighbourhood with a large living/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, 2 x bathrooms, additional toilet, newly-fitted kitchen, large hallway, porch, and utility space. It’s a big, period place, with lots of light. There's a real sense of space created by having the lounge, conservatory, and garden to make use of. It warms up quickly with the heating in winter — we’re never cold.
The garden has previously been used for BBQs, and it's the perfect place to both socialise, or chill out in by yourself.
Rent is £550. With utilities, council tax, and fast EE broadband, monthly costs come to approx. £620.
There are three other housemates: Ines, Javi, and Alice all of whom are respectful housemates and thoughtful in the way they use the house. As a household, we’ve been clean and communicative, whilst also flexible and empathetic — this is expected of the next tenant.
- South Tottenham (Overground) 5 min walk away
- Stamford Hill (Overground) 8 min walk
- Seven Sisters (Victoria Line/Overground/+Crossrail soon ) 8 min walk
- Loads of buses 5 min walk — northbound towards Wood Green, Northumberland Park (IKEA), and Edmonton; southbound towards Stoke Newington, Shoreditch, and Central; eastbound towards Clapton and Hackney Central; westbound towards Holloway, Angel, and Euston
- Small Asda 7 min walk
- Big Sainsburys 7 min walk
- Big Tesco 9 min walk
- Lots of off licences and an Esso garage open until midnight
- Tottenham Hale retail park 20 min walk (Lidl, Wilko, TK Maxx etc)
- Wood Green Mall 20 min bus
In the area:
- A couple of local pubs 5 min walk — including Balabam, a very cool bar and music/arts venue
- Close to Markfield Road — feat. Five Mile bar and an increasing number of other art spaces, bars, and cafés
- Pubs in Tottenham/Stoke Newington 15/20 minute walk
- Beavertown, Pressure Drop, and Brewheadz breweries 30 min walk
- Tottenham pool & fitness centre 15 min walk
- Markfield Park 5 min
- Lea River tow path to Walthamstow/Leyton Marshes 5/10 min walk (really nice walking/running route — goes up to Hertfordshire in the other direction)
If you're looking for a relaxed and welcoming house share in an up-and-coming area — where you and the property will be taken care of by the landlord — this is it.
- £550 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate