NEW: Spacious room, new kitchen, steps from tube
Bright, big room with a desk and couch in a newly renovated flat very suitable for work from home and:
- less than a minute from Stepney Green station
- 10 mins into Central London
- less than 15 mins to Shoreditch and Brick Lane.
I took this place temporarily while I waited for my permanent housing to be available and am now looking for someone to take over my lease (but you could also find a replacement when you need to). Full rent is 910 per month.
What you need to know:
- Absolutely all bills included in the 910 per month price, including very fast wifi.
- New washer-dryer, oven, stove/cooker all installed in the last month
- Room is south-facing with lots of light; I've been working out of here full-time and quite like the room
- Friendly and helpful agency landlord (shocking, I know)
- Lots of supermarkets - Asda across the street, Sainsbury's/Argo's 10 minutes away, tons of little grocers.
- 10 mins to Mile End Park, which is actually a quite big and nice park
- Close to Queen Mary's University, lots of young people around, and lots of places to get food
- Nice, respectful roommates. We chat in the kitchen but mostly are keeping to ourselves.
AVAILABILITY: Move in date could be sometime between November 1st to 5th, or possibly around Nov 15th.
You need to be able to prove you have income of 3x the rent (so, ~2730 a month) or have a guarantor in the UK (like your parents, if you are a student). Students could potentially be accepted with good other references. Not my rules, unfortunately.
Please message me confirming which move in date works for you and that you can meet the income requirements and when you can see the place (in person or video). Id like to get something signed ASAP.
- £900 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 11 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 28
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate