4 Person Flat near Stockwell Tube
To share with three other friendly ambitious professionals.
- Alex, 23, British, Civil Servant
- Will, 29, British, Tech Consultant
- Lewis, 22, British, Architectural Assistant
Council tax and Water rates - £34.37 PCM
Gas and Electricity - approx. £20 PCM on average throughout the year.
Broadband - By arrangement with the flatmates, currently £6.25 PCM
- Small double bed, approx. 120x190cm (room is big enough for a full sized double bed)
- Built-in wardrobe
- Bedside chest of drawers
- Bedside lamp
- Chest of drawers
- Desk and Chair
-Open plan kitchen/living area with TV
STOCKWELL TUBE STATION (Northern Line and Victoria Line)
Approximate travel times:
-12 mins to Bank
-9 mins to Oxford Circus
-5 mins Victoria (Gatwick Express from Victoria)
-35 mins tube + DLR to City Airport
-88 (Parliament Hill Fields/Clapham Common), 2 (Marylebone),155 (Elephant and Castle), 345 (South Kensington)
-Night buses to major London areas
-Cycling to the West End or the City takes about 20 minutes. Boris Bikes are available outside Stockwell tube.
-Parking requires a permit at an additional cost
- Sainsbury's Supermarket on Clapham High Street
- Greggs, Iceland, Sainsbury’s Local, Lidl and a Costcutter (24/7) on Clapham Road
Viewing is required.
Viewings can be done in person or over Facetime, whatever suits best.
Please email me for further details
ADDRESS: Sidgwick House, Stockwell Gardens, London, SW9 9EZ
ALL APPLICANTS REQUIRE A GUARANTOR THAT IS A UK HOME OWNER AND PRINCIPLE OCCUPIER OF THAT PROPERTY, THIS IS USUALLY A PARENT.
Considerate Professional Landlord with 15 Year’s Experience Letting own properties- National Landlord Association membership number 57700
- £895 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 29
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate