A studio apartment on the park with City views
A second-floor studio apartment on Larkhall park. The apartment is north facing, overlooking the park and fantastic views of the City and Westminster. Ideal for students and young professionals.
The apartment comes fully furnished with:
• Double bed with storage underneath
• Kitchen appliances including oven, fridge/freezer, two electric hobs and a microwave
• TV with freeview access
• Table and two chairs
• Fitted overbed wardrobe
• A large set of drawers and a smaller set of drawers
The three large windows offer plenty of light and can be opened up fully.
Water, internet and heating are included in the rent. Electricity is pay-as-you-go via a key which you can top up at participating PayPoint stores.
The rent also includes a storage locker on the fourth floor of the building, which we have found very useful in keeping our studio clutter free!
As we are moving we are happy to leave some of the furniture behind we have collected over the years for free (though we can also get rid of them too if preferred!), which includes:
• Two bookcases
• Computer desk
• Desk chair
• Kitchen counter (very handy for additional kitchen space)
The building comes with various perks, including:
• On-site building managers
• Secure building with CCTV
• Free parcel collection/concierge
• Repairs within 48 hours
• On-site gym
• On-site laundry facilities
• Resident's lounge
• Co-working spaces
• A secure bike shed
Stockwell is neatly positioned between Vauxhall, Clapham and Brixton – the location is perfect for any commuters. Travel links include:
• Stockwell Underground (10-minute walk)
– Victoria and Northern Line
• Vauxhall Station (25-minute walk)
– South Western Railway
• Clapham Junction (40-minute walk)
– The busiest station in Europe by number of trains
– Quick links to Gatwick Airport
We are a couple who have lived here for almost five years; we’ve loved our time here and will be sad to say goodbye! We are looking to move out at the end of January (31st January) but we are able to be flexible for move in dates.
References required. No housing benefits.
£1,275 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- 31 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant