Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Flat in Stratford, E15
- Two Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Ideally Positioned On The third Floor
- No Noise Location
- Residence Gym and Concierge
- Secure Development
- Communal gardens
- Superb Transport Links
- Property Managed by Harvey W James
- Home Emergency Insurance Cover Included
- ARLA Protected Agency
Harvey W James is pleased to present this two bedroom, two bathroom flat within this prestigious development in the heart of Stratford, E15.
The Quadrangle House in Stratford, London, E15 is ideally positioned on the Third floor and boasting high ceilings throughout the property consists of two double bedrooms, well equipped kitchen, reception room and two bathrooms (one en-suite)
Located just off Romford Road the apartment is ideally positioned for the vast aray of transport links Stratford provides. Westfield shopping centre and the Olympic Park are also nearby.
The Quadrangle House is a 9 minute walk Maryland station, which allows you to travel to Liverpool Street Underground Station in 9 mins and Stratford Underground Station in 3 Minutes making it an ideal location for commuters
The property is only 5 minute bus ride to Westfield Stratford City which is the largest urban shopping and leisure destination in Europe, offering plenty of high street fashion favourites as well as celebrated home and lifestyle brands. In addition to its huge variety of shops and restaurants, you’ll find a dazzling array of leisure facilities.
The 17-screen, all-digital Vue Cinema is one of the largest and most innovative in Europe. You can experience the luxury bowling experience at All Star Lanes, or try your luck at the 24-hour Aspers Casino, which is the biggest in the UK High demand is anticipated,
So please call early to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall - Intercom, Storage cupboard
- Living Room – 3.9m(12’80ft) X 2.4m (7’87ft) - Wooden Flooring, Double Glazed, TV Stand, Two-seater Sofa bed, Blinds
- Kitchen - 4.1m (10’83ft) X 3.3m (10’83ft) - Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer and Electric Oven. Table with four chairs
- Bedroom 1- 3.9m (12’80ft) X 2.7m (8’86ft) - Carpet, Double Bed, chest of drawers, 2-door Wardrobe, Blinds,
- Bedroom 2- 3.9m (12’50ft) X 2.4m (7’89ft) Carpet, Double Bed, chest of drawers, 2-door Wardrobe, Blinds. Access to Ensuite
- En-Suite Shower Room - 1.7m (5’58ft) X 2.3m (7’55ft) - Standing shower, Mirror cabinet, Toilet & Sink
- Bathroom - 2.3m (7’55ft) X 1.7m(5’58ft) Standing shower, Mirror cabinet, Toilet & Sink. Accessed via Hallway
The development has an onsite gym and communal Garden, which is only accessible by the residence of the development
This property is superbly situated for popular destinations such as Westfield Stratford City and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The closest supermarket is Morrisons (6 mins walk) are also within easy reach. For those who enjoy the cinema, there is a Picturehouse cinema and a Vue cinema nearby – Picture house is around 0.9 miles away and Vue London (Westfield Stratford) is about 0.8 miles away.
- Stratford Underground Station (Zone 3) is under a mile away (0.7 mile), which is served by the Central line, Jubilee Lane and DLR offering regular access to the West End and the City. Providing direct services throughout central London.
- Trains: Maryland Road Railway Station (0.4 mile) are all not far from the property.
Cost and Fees
Move in cost - £1450 (Rent in advance) + £1450.00 (1 Months Security Deposit) = £2900.00 (Total move in cost).
Council Tax - Band B - £ £1036 Annual - This will be exempt if all parties are students or discount applied accordingly.
Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term) 1 Months rent in advance & 1 Months security deposit
Parking is available, please contact the concierge for more details
The property currently has a Selective license with a maximum of 4 people permitted to reside in the dwelling. Only a 1 family/household or a maximum of 2 unrelated individuals are permitted to reside in the property.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Harvey W James does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out. Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Landlord or the Landlords agent.
In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Harvey W James is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before signing the tenancy agreement. Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment
Potential Buddy Ups
£1,450 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £167 pw (en suite)
- Double room
- £167 pw
- 10 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent