Sydenham Room to Rent
Lovely, bright room in a light airy flat available to rent with 1 professional girl looking for a housemate to move into our lovely flat in Sydenham for 1 month. This furnished double room is fantastic value for money in up and coming area. Homely flat, ideal for a tidy person!
Some of the perks?
• Fantastic location above a bookshop on Sydenham high street
• Situated right opposite Sydenham station (30 seconds walk!)
• Close to Penge East & Penge West (for direct trains to Victoria)
• Well-connected bus routes to Peckham and Brixton
• Sky, internet and Netflix
• Spacious flat with lounge and kitchen
• PureGym, Sainsburys and all high street shops nearby
• 10 minute walk to Crystal Palace Park
I am going away to New Zealand so the room is only available as a 1 month short term rental from 22nd November to 22nd December. The house mate that you'll be living with is a young professional working in central London and is friendly, sociable and clean. Enjoys going out for a drink every now and then, but also enjoys nights in with Netflix!
References and deposit required. Available now!
If you are interested in the huge, lovely available room please contact us and we are happy to arrange a viewing and answer any questions you may have (weekend and evening viewings are ideal)
Look forward to meeting you 😊
Rhianna and Kayleigh
- £750 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 1 month
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate